Minggu, 24 Januari 2010

mac-in bye BASTARD



let me introduce my another bestfriend, hey ya'll.
she is Ranti Nauli, my lovely tiny-skinny-curly bestie.
i bet you will love her as i love.
so much thanks for you baby for everything that you told me. it makes my eyes got open nd my my heart got close. totally closed!! love make us blind, right? okey let me tell the whole story then.

ex means past nd past gonna be the best experience for the future. i don't know nothing firstly, but Ranti told me something that change my whole life from now on. you know what? IN FACT, my ex boyfriend was cheated on me! wtf. i don't really care actually because i do have another new relationship, but hey it hurts indeed you know?! i though we can ended this relationship with kind of words like "we all fine" but hey you are sick!
when we still had that relationship, he always protect me in many ways. but hell-yeah love is blind. i just forgot if boys protect you something that it means he did. Ranti told me because her friend told her the whole story. yeaah and now, my respect for my ex boyfriend is GONE!!!

next, Ranti nd i had something nice. we ordered Pizza Hut A LOOOOTT!!! lol.. then we took some silly pictures. i wanna say this, "baby, am so sorry that we didn't have a long time. sigh."







♥dinadinc

1 komentar:

michelle_ mengatakan...

i love mac photo booth !
thanks for ur comment at my blog love .

xoxoxo : michelle @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS